Blueberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Whisk together blueberry maple syrup, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, grainy mustard, thyme, salt, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Toss chicken with blueberry maple marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours. Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
3. Pour marinade into large skillet set over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Toss in fresh blueberries. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened and syrupy in consistency.
4. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until grill marked, cook through and
internal temperature reaches is 165°F (74°C). Let chicken rest for 5 minutes.
5. Slice and serve with blueberry sauce.