Cook Time: N/A
1. Heat the milk for 3 minutes at high power.
2. In a large bowl, combine syrup, flour, salt and stir in milk. Mix well.
3. Beat the eggs well and incorporate into the mixture, then add the butter.
4. Mix well and cook for 7 minutes at high power, stirring every 2 minutes.
5. Let the preparation cool.
6. Cover the bottom of an 11” x 7“ x 1.5” glass pan with graham crackers
7. Add mixture on top of cookies and cover with whipped cream.
8. Sprinkle the dessert with 100% pure maple flakes or sugar
Recommendation: Store your maple delight in the refrigerator.
1. Place your bowl and whisk in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. When the bowl and whisk are cold, take them out of the freezer. Pour in the 35% whipped cream.
3. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Add a little icing sugar to stabilize everything.
Credit: Laval Fortier’s family, Sucrobec