Maple Sugar Cookies
Cook Time: 10-13 minutes
1. Mix melted butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
3. Combine the wet with the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a cookie dough texture.
4. Cover the cookie dough and put into the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
7. Roll a ⅓ cup of the cookie dough into a ball with your hands, then roll it in a bowl of maple flakes then place on the baking tray.
8. Bake for about 10-13 minutes until the cookies are golden brown on the edges, yet slightly pale in the middle.
9. Let cool completely before serving.
10. Serve and enjoy!