Cook Time: N/A
1. For the second layer, bring brown sugar, butter, and salt to a gentle boil in a
saucepan and simmer for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Once the caramel
thickens and becomes a golden brown, remove from heat.
2. Add the vanilla extract into the caramel and mix until well combined.
3. For the first layer, line a 5x8 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Add almond flour, oat flour, cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a
food processor and pulse until it forms a doughy texture.
5. Transfer the first layer into the baking tray, press down with a spatula until the top
6. Pour the caramel on top of the first layer. Smooth it out with a spatula, then
distribute the peanuts evenly on top of the caramel layer.
7. Let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or until it hardens.
8. For the third layer, simply melt chocolate in a double boiler. Then coat the
caramel layer with chocolate evenly.
9. Let it cool in the fridge for another 30 minutes or until the coating has completely
10. Cut into bars and enjoy!